trapcat: (Default)
[personal profile] trapcat
[This is a Yoruichi wandering around Urahara Shoten, yelling at the top of her lungs.]

OI! KISUKE! I NEED YOU FOR A SEC!


((OOC: BTW has no bearing in-game. I JUST NEED TO PLAY THIS OUT, 'KAY?))

Date: 2010-08-27 12:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] getaxboshi.livejournal.com
[Wh-wha...? What's going on...is there an earthquake...oh...it's Yoruichi-san! Urahara wasn't sleeping behind some neatly stacked boxes in the back of the shop, not at all! But if it's Yoruichi-san he'll come out.]

Yoruichi-san! What a pleasant surprise, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Date: 2010-08-27 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trapcat.livejournal.com
[Grinning, she puts her hand on her hips.]

I got a dare. Hold still.

Date: 2010-08-28 12:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] getaxboshi.livejournal.com
[If Urahara wasn't concerned before he is now...a little...just a tiny bit.]

Aha...well if that's what you want, I'll play along.

Date: 2010-08-28 12:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trapcat.livejournal.com
[As soon as he says it, she darts forward, pulls up his shirt and plants a big old "PPPPPBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTH" raspberry on his stomach. Then just as quickly she moves away and wipes her mouth.]

Okay that was kind of gross.

Date: 2010-08-29 02:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] getaxboshi.livejournal.com
[Woh, woh, wha's gross, he remembered to shower that day! But more importantly what was that all about? Of course He doesn't look offended at all, in fact he amused.]

A new greeting ritual? Are you going to lift up your shirt and let me blow raspberries on your tummy now?

Date: 2010-08-29 02:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trapcat.livejournal.com
No way. Told you, it was a dare. One time only, no tagbacks.

Date: 2010-08-29 04:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] getaxboshi.livejournal.com
My, my well isn't that a shame! So who put you up to this dare?

Date: 2010-08-29 03:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trapcat.livejournal.com
Some kid. At first he told me to do a cartwheel, but that was a lame dare, so I told him to try again.

Profile

trapcat: (Default)
Shihouin Yoruichi

September 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 02:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios